Exploring, Discovering, Learning

I want to make the Past, both History and Prehistory, more exciting, relevant and 'hands-on'. It's a fun place with some great stories, I want to share these with everyone.I work with schools, museums, community groups, either at their place or outdoors in the Landscape.
I develop and deliver projects. I create resources. Exploring the Past and our shared heritage, bridging the divide and Discovering the links between these artefacts, sites or museum and Us. I try to put objects back in context, helping people Learn about the past. I use objects, both orginal and replica, costume, crafts and role play, in other words - Living History.

I'm a member of a small group of like-minded people - The Deja Crew


ps - I personally do not collect any data from this blog. However I know Google does, particularly through Google Analytics - please contact them if you want to know more.

Tuesday 14 April 2015

...15 mins of fame...

Well four minutes and twelve seconds of fame...
Last Summer The Deja Crew got together with a Northumberland school to run a day of living history and we were lucky enough to have the Haltwhistle Film Project along to make a film!
That film is now on YouTube!



enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment